Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Evolution

I started this blog a few months ago because I thought that it encapsulated my personal, spiritual battlefield.  I have since realized, however, that focusing on heaven is paramount, but it is actually only one weapon in the overall war.  And sometimes -- though maybe it shouldn't be this way -- trying to take comfort in the fact that I will eventually not have earthly trials just doesn't get it.

We all share common struggles.  We all have our personal battles as well.  Depression is mine.  Hopefully, if it is yours, we will both benefit from my sharing as I fight.  If it is not yours, perhaps you will benefit somehow anyway; or, maybe you know someone else who could.

If you care to follow me on this next leg of my journey, you may do so here: http://DepressedInChrist.blogspot.com/.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment